Search Engine Optimization Coordinator
Reprise Media is a results-driven digital marketing agency with expertise in search engine marketing, search engine optimization, and social media marketing. We employ a team of industry-recognized talent and apply an agenda of innovation to produce breakthrough results for our clients.
The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Coordinator assists in implementing and managing Reprise Media’s SEO best practices to improve organic search results for a roster of strategic clients.
Location: New York
- Supports client goals through tactical strategies, technologies, and proprietary best practices
- Assists in creating assets for all SEO service offerings for clients including keyword research, technical website analysis and link development activities
- Monitors activity and performance for client roster on a regular basis
- Regularly performs analysis on ongoing engagements, ensuring that all activity is operating properly
- Assists in assembly reports on a regular basis
- Maintains a sound understanding of client and agency opportunity costs and growth opportunities
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with all internal teams
- Assists in the creation of new business and marketing initiatives such as case studies, corporate communications, presentations and other external collateral
- Performs other duties as assigned by, SEO Analyst, SEO Manager or SEO Director
- 0-1 years experience in Social Media, Search Engine Optimization or Search Engine Marketing (prior experience at an interactive agency will be strongly considered)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Process-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines – time management skills are critical
- High comfort level with technologies and UI
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
Skills & Qualifications
It is the Policy of Reprise, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.