Search Engine Marketing Analyst
Reprise Media is a results-driven digital marketing agency with expertise in search engine marketing, search engine optimization, and social media marketing. We employ a team of industry-recognized talent and apply an agenda of innovation to produce breakthrough results for our clients.
Create compelling ad copy within search engine specs, with continued testing of creative appeals, messaging and brand positioning.
Location: New York
- Generate and continually expand keyword lists to maximize campaign exposure to a target audience
- Create compelling ad copy within search engine specs, with continued testing of creative appeals, messaging and brand positioning
- Develop a spending strategy across keyword groups and engine partners
- Structure keywords into tactical management groups for maximum accessibility and accountability
- Daily bid-management per keyword/ad-group and general placement of client budgets
- Execute testing strategies across all major campaign assets or controls for success.Portfolio management of individual keywords at various CPC rates, set against various metrics and benchmarks of success
- Ensure that paid search campaigns are properly launched and maintained
- Traffic and implement production sheets for search engine partners such as Google, Yahoo! and MSN
- Set up campaign tracking using partners such as Atlas, SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics, and HitBox
- Maintain daily contact with vendor partners to monitor campaign changes.
- Understand client goals and how to maximize those measures of success through tactical strategies and technologies
- Generate and assemble internal reports, including front end data and backend accountability.
- Careful attention to salient metrics and price points
- Maintain and optimize client campaigns to improve overall performance against pre-determined benchmarks on an ongoing basis
- Consistent quality-assurance (QA) of recently launched and ongoing campaigns
- Minimum 2-4 years experience working in interactive media (Prior experience at a search engine or interactive advertising agency will be strongly considered)
- Basic understanding of the Search Engine Marketing industry, including major players and supporting technology
- Ability to understand client goals and how they translate into media strategy when applied via online technologies
- Process oriented, with the ability to juggle many tasks concurrently. Time management skills are critical
- Ability to effectively communicate processes and tactics to internal team members
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Quantitative analysis skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
Skills & Qualifications
It is the Policy of Reprise, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.