Reprise Media is a results-driven digital marketing agency with expertise in search engine marketing, search engine optimization, and social media marketing. We employ a team of industry-recognized talent and apply an agenda of innovation to produce breakthrough results for our clients.
Develop in coordination with Media team comprehensive search marketing strategies tailored to specific clients and campaigns.
Location: New York, Los Angeles
- Interface as primary point of contact with key Reprise Media clients
- Project manage internal campaign execution with detailed attention to timelines and quality of client deliverables
- Provide clear, frequent communication between agency and client regarding search engine marketing campaign strategy, goals, and performance
- Understand client goals and how to maximize those measures of success through tactical strategies and technologies
- Manage, review, and analyze client-facing reports
- Maintain client business objectives
- Define and implement internal processes and methodologies to ensure smooth execution
- Effectively position Reprise Media service offerings with a focus on consistent client retention
- Maintain a P&L statement on each client, managing each relationship to profitability
- Proactively identify new and/or expanded business opportunities
- Keep track of changes and trends in the Search Engine Marketing industry, educating clients and sharing pertinent Engine/Industry information
- Understand future marketing and new auction marketplace offerings to provide forward-thinking recommendations to Reprise Media clients
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, and Business Development to create collaterals and case studies
- Provide clear and constructive feedback to the members of the account and management teams
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 5 years experience working in interactive media. (Prior experience at a search engine or interactive advertising agency will be strongly considered)
- Strong working understanding of the Search Engine Marketing industry including major players and supporting technology
- Proven ability to represent company philosophies and expertise in client-facing situations
- Collaborate with internal teams and departments with ability to complete tasks and projects independently as well
- Process-oriented with the ability to juggle many tasks at one time. Time management skills are critical.
- Ability to effectively communicate processes and tactics to clients, peers, and junior members of Client Services team
- Firm grasp of how to test marketing tactics and achieve performance metrics
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and writing skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree
It is the Policy of Reprise, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.