Reprise Media is a results-driven digital marketing agency with expertise in search engine marketing, search engine optimization, and social media marketing. We employ a team of industry-recognized talent and apply an agenda of innovation to produce breakthrough results for our clients.
Develop comprehensive search marketing strategies tailored to specific clients and campaigns. Project manage internal campaign execution with detailed attention to timelines and quality of client deliverables working in conjunction with Media and Operations teams.
Location: Los Angeles
- Interface as primary point of contact with key Reprise Media clients
- Assist in training of Client Services Department; providing strategic and tactical support and guidance as appropriate
- Provide clear, frequent communication between agency and client regarding search engine marketing campaign strategy, goals, and performance
- Keep track of changes and trends in the Search Engine Marketing industry, and educate clients by sharing pertinent Engine/Industry information
- Understand client goals and how to maximize measures of success through tactical strategies and technologies
- Manage, review, and analyze client-facing reports
- Maintain accountability for Reprise Media’s ability to meet client-stated business objectives
- Define and implement internal processes and methodologies to ensure smooth execution.
- Provide of feedback to management and technology teams on how to improve processes and tools
- Effectively position Reprise Media service offerings with a focus on consistent client retention
- Manage and mentor Client Services Coordinators, including performance reviews and career development.
- Maintain a P&L statement on each client, managing each relationship to profitability
- Proactively identify new and/or expanded business opportunities within client relationships
- Understand future marketing and new auction marketplace offerings to provide forward thinking recommendations to Reprise Media clients
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, and Business Development to create collateral and case studies
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 6-8 years experience working in interactive media. (Prior experience at a search engine or interactive advertising agency will be strongly considered)
- Strong understanding of the Search Engine Marketing industry including major players and supporting technologies
- Proven ability to represent company philosophies and expertise in client-facing situations
- Strong desire to collaborate with internal teams and departments with ability to complete tasks and projects independently as well
- Proven ability to manage department members allowing for professional development as well as consistent performance reviews
- Process oriented with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time. Time management skills are critical
- Strong communication skills including ability to facilitate negotiations in complex situations
- Firm grasp of how to test marketing tactics and achieve performance metrics
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and writing skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree
It is the Policy of Reprise, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.